- What stock exchange is National CineMedia common stock traded on and what is its ticker symbol?
- National CineMedia, Inc.'s common stock is currently traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol NCMI.
- How do I invest in National CineMedia, Inc. common stock?
- National CineMedia, Inc. stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services. National CineMedia, Inc. does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does National CineMedia, Inc. pay a quarterly dividend on its common stock?
- National CineMedia, Inc. intends to distribute as dividends to common stockholders a substantial portion of the distributions received from NCM LLC. The timing and amount of quarterly dividend payments are subject to declaration by the Board of Directors.
- Does National CineMedia, Inc. have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- National CineMedia, Inc. does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment plan.
- Who serves as National CineMedia, Inc.'s registrar and transfer agent?
- Computershare is the registrar and transfer agent for National CineMedia, Inc.'s common stock. Computershare is available to resolve problems related to unpaid dividends, lost, destroyed or stolen certificates, as well as to facilitate name and address changes. The phone number for Computershare is 781-575-4238, or they can be reached at www.computershare.com.
- What is National CineMedia, Inc.'s fiscal year?
- National CineMedia, Inc. uses a 52-53 week fiscal year ending on the first Thursday after December 25.
- How can I obtain copies of National CineMedia, Inc.'s financial information?
- Most of the company's reports and financial filings can be retrieved from the Financial Releases, Financial Reports or SEC Filings sections of this website. They can also be accessed via the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov you would like information emailed or mailed to you, you can submit your request at the Information Request section of this website.
- How do I contact National CineMedia, Inc.'s Investor Relations?
National CineMedia, LLCTo contact Investor Relations please call 800-844-0935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For any other requests or inquiries, please call 303-792-3600 or 800-828-2828"
6300 S. Syracuse Way, Suite 300
Centennial, CO 80112-3405
- When did National CineMedia, Inc. first become a public company?
- National CineMedia, Inc. began its first full year of operations as a public company in 2007 and began trading on Nasdaq Global Select Market on February 8, 2007.
- What was the price of National CineMedia, Inc.'s initial public offering?
- The offering price was $21 a share. Click here to check the closing price for a particular date or to calculate the investment value of your National CineMedia, Inc. common stock.
- Has National CineMedia, Inc. ever had a stock split?
- Since its inception as a public company, National CineMedia, Inc. has not had any stock splits.
- Does National CineMedia, Inc. have a formal Code of Business Conduct and Ethics?
- National CineMedia, Inc.'s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics sets forth the ethical principles that are intended to guide the actions and working relationships of its directors, officers and employees. The Code of Conduct and Ethics includes provisions relating to conflicts of interest, fair dealing, protection and use of company assets, accounting complaints, company documents and auditor influence, compliance with laws, public disclosure and reporting of misconduct.
- Does National CineMedia, Inc. have a Corporate Governance hotline available to submit a complaint regarding the company's accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters?
- If you would like to submit a complaint regarding National CineMedia, Inc.'s accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters, please call the company's Corporate Governance Hotline at 866-601-5216, or complete the secure web form found in the anonymous reporting section of this website. This hotline is available to all of the company's employees and other stakeholders to report questionable accounting or auditing matters. Calls may be made anonymously. The hotline is managed by a third-party and is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.